More than half a year has passed since the Global Compact on safe, orderly and regular migration has been agreed upon at the end of 2018 in Morocco and New York. Talks about the implementation and monitoring of the compact and the role civil society can play in all of this are still ongoing. Here are some publications that take the reader along the road to and from Marrakesh: what processes led to the development of the compact, what was the role of the GFMD in particular and what invited and invented spaces could civil society use to bring the voices of migrants into these deliberations? At least some of these publications are open access already: Continue reading
- 47,638 visits
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.