- 39,756 visits
- Bridging the „micro“ and the „macro”: The Mayoral Forum on #Migration and #Development An interview with Colleen Thouez (UNITAR)
- PGA opening in Berlin: A time to be excited or cautious? #MigrantRightsBerlin
- Impressions of #GFMD_CSD Day 1: Global Compact? You know nothing, Jon Snow!
- #GFMD10 Civil Society Day opening – livestream online now / GFMD app #GFMD_CSD
- #GFMD10 in Berlin has started – Deutsche Reports und Ressourcen
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: EU
Today is #InternationalMigrantsDay : Compact instead of Convention? A Collection of #MigrantsDay ressources
Today is International Migrants Day, marking the 26th anniversary of the adoption of the “International Convention on the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families” by the General Assembly of the United Nations. Since last year there … Continue reading
A “Call for Expressions of Interest” for the 3rd meeting of the European Migration Forum has been released. The forum will take place in Brussels, 2-3 March 2017, with the theme “Migrants’ access to the EU, to rights and to … Continue reading
“2016 has well become THE migrant year”, stated Peter Sutherland, UN Secretary Generals’ Special Representative for International Migration, in a recent webinar. Obviously, migration has been brought to the top of the international agenda for some time now, but this … Continue reading
The European Commission and the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) have launched the call for applications to participate in the 2nd meeting of the European Migration Forum, which will take place on 6-7 April 2016 in Brussels. The goal … Continue reading