- 46,290 visits
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
- Interview on the Marrakesh PGA: “Equality of Rights for Everyone, Everywhere”
- Updates on Marrakesh #ForMigration Week(s)– events, themes, locations… #GFMD
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: WSFM
(s)A full calendar is awaiting everybody that will come to Marrakech for the migration week(s) starting on December 1 and ending December 11. I have compiled an updated list of the major invents which you can find below. Besides the … Continue reading
“2016 has well become THE migrant year”, stated Peter Sutherland, UN Secretary Generals’ Special Representative for International Migration, in a recent webinar. Obviously, migration has been brought to the top of the international agenda for some time now, but this … Continue reading
There has been no official announcement yet, but since several sources have confirmed it to me, I can confidently report that Germany & Morocco plan to host the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) in 2017 and 2018. This … Continue reading
Another year, another full calendar for policy makers and activists working on global migration governance alike. The major events in 2015 reach from the World Social Forum in Tunis to the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) in Turkey … Continue reading