- 48,283 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: WTO
„They say WTO! We Say Hell No!” This is just one of the slogans under which civil society organisations are protesting the upcoming 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Bali. Migrant organizations will play a major … Continue reading
For blogpost #100 I was able to invite political scientist and WTO-expert Angela Geck (pictured) to contribute a guest editorial. Why is this contribution of high relevance for a blog on migration and development? For once, the WTO will be met by … Continue reading