- 48,283 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Africa
Interview on the #WSFM : “We want to start a new conversation about #African dynamics on #migration “
This week will see the 6th World Social Forum on Migrations (WSFM) coming to Africa: The organizers expect up to 3000 participants gathering in Johannesburg from 5th to 8th December 2014. However, in the past weeks updates on the event … Continue reading
The final program for the World Social Forum on Migrations (WSFM) in Johannesburg has been released. Besides offering a multitude of workshops, plenary sessions etc. the program aims to “build bridges” in several regards. One of those bridges links to … Continue reading
Not cancelled, not postponed – but at a new venue: World Social Forum on Migrations will start next week in Johannesburg #WSFM
In the past weeks, there have been concerns about the upcoming 6th World Social Forum on Migrations (WSFM) scheduled to take place in Johannesburg from the 5th until the 8th December 2014: Updates about the proceedings had been scarce and … Continue reading
The Dutch NGO Noticias has released 7 video reports on different aspects of the GFMD and the current Migration & Development debate in the framework of the media project ‘Picturing Migration’. The interviews and impressions were shot during the 6th … Continue reading