- 49,024 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: bangladesh
This years’ People’s Global Action on Migration, Development and Human Right took place in Dhaka, Bangladesh. There was no WIFI available at the venue, so I am lacking behind in blogging about the Content; until I will be able to catch up, … Continue reading
In less than six weeks from now, the 9th Global Forum on Migration and Development will take place in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This will mark the first major global gathering on the issue after the UN summit on migrants and refugees … Continue reading
For all of you who have been wondering what goes on during the government component of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD): Todays closing session will actually be streamed live. Do not expect major revelations or royal attendance … Continue reading