- 47,471 visits
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
- Interview on the Marrakesh PGA: “Equality of Rights for Everyone, Everywhere”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Bolivia
Today marks the day that the ILO Convention 189 on Decent Work for Domestic Workers Comes into force in the first two countries who have ratified “C189”: Uruguay and the Philippines. This is an important step on the road to a more … Continue reading
Today marks the second anniversary of the adoption of the ILO Convention 189 on “decent work for domestic workers”and thus International Domestic Workers Days. After a slow start, the number of countries ratifying the convention is gradually increasing and I am happy … Continue reading
The last of this year’s GFMD thematic meetings has just been held (a workshop on migration profiles in Manila), and it is less than a month from now that the “concluding debate” will take place in Geneva. With the program … Continue reading