- 49,024 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Bolivia
Today marks the day that the ILO Convention 189 on Decent Work for Domestic Workers Comes into force in the first two countries who have ratified “C189”: Uruguay and the Philippines. This is an important step on the road to a more … Continue reading
Today marks the second anniversary of the adoption of the ILO Convention 189 on “decent work for domestic workers”and thus International Domestic Workers Days. After a slow start, the number of countries ratifying the convention is gradually increasing and I am happy … Continue reading
The last of this year’s GFMD thematic meetings has just been held (a workshop on migration profiles in Manila), and it is less than a month from now that the “concluding debate” will take place in Geneva. With the program … Continue reading