- 49,273 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Brazil
Earlier this month, the 7th edition of the World Social Forum of Migration (WSFM) took place in São Paulo. I was not able to attend, but award-winning blogger Rodrigo Borges Delfim has closely followed the process. The founder of … Continue reading →
You might not have noticed it, but the World Social Forum on Migrations gathered this month in São Paulo, Brazil, for its 7th meeting. According to the organizers, “3,600 militants and activists from 57 countries from all continents” came together … Continue reading →