- 40,356 visits
- Out now: 2 book chapters on regional #migration governance and civil society in (South)East #Asia
- A Global Compact from Below? Civil society issues “Ten Acts” for a compact on human #mobility and #migration
- Bridging the „micro“ and the „macro”: The Mayoral Forum on #Migration and #Development An interview with Colleen Thouez (UNITAR)
- PGA opening in Berlin: A time to be excited or cautious? #MigrantRightsBerlin
- Impressions of #GFMD_CSD Day 1: Global Compact? You know nothing, Jon Snow!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: citizenship
Today is the closing day of the Global Forum on Migration and Development in Dhaka. This year I decided to report somewhat differently – in an assessment based around my tweets during the Event. This, I hope, captures the immediacy … Continue reading
A special theme of the journal “International Migration”, which I guest edited together with Nicola Piper, University of Sydney, has just been released. Its aim is to make an explicit link between migration and democracy or democratization which so far has … Continue reading