- 48,283 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: gender
(s)A full calendar is awaiting everybody that will come to Marrakech for the migration week(s) starting on December 1 and ending December 11. I have compiled an updated list of the major invents which you can find below. Besides the … Continue reading
Today is International #DomesticWorkersDay – reports and demands from migrant domestic workers #IDWD2017
On June 16 2011, the ILO adopted Convention 189 on decent work for domestic workers and its accompanying Recommendation 201. By now 24 countries have ratified the convention – 2 up from last year – , and a total of … Continue reading
I have collected an overview of my publications on migration and democracy / democratization on a dedicated website and have created a corresponding facebook group. Please let me know if you have published something related to this topic and I … Continue reading
The application process for the Civil Society Days (CSD) of the upcoming Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) has started and is open until 22 July. The CSDs will take place in Dhaka, Bangladesh, from 8- 9 December, followed … Continue reading
On June 16 2011, the ILO adopted Convention 189 on decent work for domestic workers and its accompanying Recommendation 201. Since then, after a slow start progress has been made: 22 countries have ratified the convention, more than 30 have … Continue reading