- 40,356 visits
- Out now: 2 book chapters on regional #migration governance and civil society in (South)East #Asia
- A Global Compact from Below? Civil society issues “Ten Acts” for a compact on human #mobility and #migration
- Bridging the „micro“ and the „macro”: The Mayoral Forum on #Migration and #Development An interview with Colleen Thouez (UNITAR)
- PGA opening in Berlin: A time to be excited or cautious? #MigrantRightsBerlin
- Impressions of #GFMD_CSD Day 1: Global Compact? You know nothing, Jon Snow!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: German
The 2017 Peoples’ Global Action on Migration, Development and Human Rights (PGA) has started today in Berlin. More than 130 migrants grassroots and civil society representatives have gathered at the Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation (FES) in order to discuss strategies and advocacy with … Continue reading
The dates for two major civil society events have been confirmed which are – quite literally – surrounding this years’ Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) in Berlin: The 8th International Consultation of the “Churches Witnessing with Migrants” (CWWM8) will … Continue reading