- 47,856 visits
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: GFMD Civil Society Days
The application process for the 2019 Civil Society Days of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) has been opened. This year’s GFMD will take place 19-22 November in Quito, Ecuador under the theme “Sustainable approaches to human mobility: … Continue reading
Events and dates for the “migration week(s)” in Marrakech – #GFMD application has started #ForMigration
In December, the “migration week(s)” will bring U.N. member states, international organizations, migrant civil society and other stakeholders to Marrakech, Morocco. The major “official” events will be the Intergovernmental Conference to Adopt the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular … Continue reading
While the GFMD government meeting will start tomorrow, migrant organisations will gather for two events at the Brandenburg gate – one of them taking place in the morning of Wednesday 28 June, a second one in the evening. The first … Continue reading
In less than six weeks from now, the 9th Global Forum on Migration and Development will take place in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This will mark the first major global gathering on the issue after the UN summit on migrants and refugees … Continue reading