- 47,471 visits
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
- Interview on the Marrakesh PGA: “Equality of Rights for Everyone, Everywhere”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Global Forum on Migration
Out now: My book chapter “A Tale of Two Tactics: Civil Society and Competing Visions of Global Migration Governance from Below”
Today, the edited volume by Martin Geiger and Antoine Pecoud “Disciplining the Transnational Mobility of People” has been published. The contributions critically examine how “a core feature of contemporary migration politics lies in the claim to regulate and discipline the … Continue reading →