- 48,744 visits
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Global Forum on Migration
Out now: My book chapter “A Tale of Two Tactics: Civil Society and Competing Visions of Global Migration Governance from Below”
Today, the edited volume by Martin Geiger and Antoine Pecoud “Disciplining the Transnational Mobility of People” has been published. The contributions critically examine how “a core feature of contemporary migration politics lies in the claim to regulate and discipline the … Continue reading →