- 49,273 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: governance
The regional level of migration governance is gaining increasing scholarly attention – being situated at a meso-level between national and bilateral migration policies and the emerging global migration governance structure. The appearance and more widespread usage of the concept of … Continue reading
Bridging the „micro“ and the „macro”: The Mayoral Forum on #Migration and #Development An interview with Colleen Thouez (UNITAR)
“How can we connect the global debates with the policies on the ground?” was one of the main questions that kept coming up during the recent cluster of events in Berlin on global migration governance, development and the global compact … Continue reading