- 48,283 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: India
I have spent most of the last days at Civil Society counter-Events to the WTO which has been very fruitful but came at a Price: there was no easily accessible Internet connection at the two venues. Thus, I am lagging behind … Continue reading
Despite previous declarations to the contrary, Ministers keep attempting to solve remaining controversies on the Bali Package at the Ministerial. WTO Director General Roberto Azevêdo had warned before the Bali Meeting that the unresolved issues were too complex to find … Continue reading