- 47,855 visits
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: International Catholic Migration Commission
While most eyes have been on the UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development this upcoming October, the more crucial event from a Civil Society perspective might actually take place today: The Informal Interactive Hearings on International Migration and Development … Continue reading
After the HLD is before the GFMD… In other words: If you thought that the upcoming UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development (UN-HLD) in New York may bring the issue of migration closer to the UN System, then don’t … Continue reading
I am on my way to the GFMD in Mauritius now, which certainly looks like a great place for a conference – if you can afford getting there, that is. There are only limited funds available for Civil Society participation … Continue reading
Two major global events are scheduled on the migration agenda this year: The World Social Forum on Migration (WSFM) in Manila (November 26-30) and the Global Forum on Migration and Development (in Mauritius November 19-22). The application processes have started … Continue reading