- 47,855 visits
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: International Labour Conference
If you came to this page because I linked the blog in my article, this is obviously old news to you – otherwise, may I point out my article on the Mexican GFMD which will appear in the upcoming issue of … Continue reading
„The world is generally getting it wrong on migration“ – this statement was shared by several speakers at the launch event of the Global Migration Policy Associates (GMPA) that was held Monday afternoon. Examples given were the ignorance of policies … Continue reading
It is less than 4 months until the Global Forum on Migration and Development will meet for the 5th time and the civil society component of the meeting is taking shape. According to John Bingham, Head of Policy of the … Continue reading
“This convention has been a dream of domestic workers” says Hessen El Sayah from Caritas Lebanon. Her excitement is shared by many representatives of labour organisations, domestic workers and migrant organisations heren in Geneva at the International Labour Conference (ILC). Late Tuesday night … Continue reading
There has been intense speculation on the future of the GFMD. Now, the first Draft Concept Paper by the Swiss Chair shines some light on the format of the Forum in 2011 (and maybe the following year as well). The … Continue reading