- 48,283 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Mauritius
The Dutch NGO Noticias has released 7 video reports on different aspects of the GFMD and the current Migration & Development debate in the framework of the media project ‘Picturing Migration’. The interviews and impressions were shot during the 6th … Continue reading
Today marks the second anniversary of the adoption of the ILO Convention 189 on “decent work for domestic workers”and thus International Domestic Workers Days. After a slow start, the number of countries ratifying the convention is gradually increasing and I am happy … Continue reading