- 47,855 visits
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Meeting
The Opening Ceremony of the Civil Society Days (CSD) of the 5th GFMD has just come to a close. 186 civil society delegates, among them 73 migrants, will debate for two and a half days among themselves and with government … Continue reading
The fifth GFMD will start next Tuesday, November 29, in Geneva, but as in previous years there are several pre- and side-events happening. One of them is organized by the newly formed Global Migration Policy Associates (GMPA). Their launch event, the … Continue reading
The last of this year’s GFMD thematic meetings has just been held (a workshop on migration profiles in Manila), and it is less than a month from now that the “concluding debate” will take place in Geneva. With the program … Continue reading
The application process for this year’s GFMD Civil Society Days (CSD) in Geneva, Switzerland, has opened along with the unveiling of a new dedicated GFMD civil society website. Finally, the location for the CSD meeting has been announced: