- 48,454 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: migration
The regional level of migration governance is gaining increasing scholarly attention – being situated at a meso-level between national and bilateral migration policies and the emerging global migration governance structure. The appearance and more widespread usage of the concept of … Continue reading
The application process for the 2019 Civil Society Days of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) has been opened. This year’s GFMD will take place 19-22 November in Quito, Ecuador under the theme “Sustainable approaches to human mobility: … Continue reading
Die internationale Gemeinschaft hat am 11. Dezember mit großer Mehrheit den Globalen Pakt für sichere, geordnete und reguläre Migration angenommen. Brot für die Welt hat mit mir ein Interview über die Bedeutung des Pakts, regionale Prozesse, Auswirkungen für Deutschland und meine … Continue reading
(s)A full calendar is awaiting everybody that will come to Marrakech for the migration week(s) starting on December 1 and ending December 11. I have compiled an updated list of the major invents which you can find below. Besides the … Continue reading