- 49,273 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Morocco
Events and dates for the “migration week(s)” in Marrakech – #GFMD application has started #ForMigration
In December, the “migration week(s)” will bring U.N. member states, international organizations, migrant civil society and other stakeholders to Marrakech, Morocco. The major “official” events will be the Intergovernmental Conference to Adopt the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular … Continue reading
There have been uncertainties about the future of the GFMD process – but it seems as if the Forum is here to stay, even beyond the next UN High-Level Dialogue on Migration in 2013. Sweden is part of the Troika that … Continue reading
Being a newspaper journalist by training, I have often ranted against blogs for spreading questionable information without giving any sources, mere opinions not marked as such etc. I don’t want to adhere to “When in Rome…” but here is what I heard … Continue reading