- 47,381 visits
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
- Interview on the Marrakesh PGA: “Equality of Rights for Everyone, Everywhere”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: multiculturalism
Today International Migrants Day is being commemorated for the 14th time. Sadly, it is the first time since 2002 that the NGO “December 18″ – named after the day when the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted the “International Convention … Continue reading
Today, the citizens of New York are voting for a new mayor – and it is quite likely going to be Bill de Blasio. The reports on the news remind me of a rally a month ago that took place in … Continue reading
Better late than never – here are finally some of the pcitures I took during the PGA March on the eve of the UN HLD in October. Events kicked off with a labor-community rallye right opposite the Homeland security HQ in Manhattan, … Continue reading
While most eyes have been on the UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development this upcoming October, the more crucial event from a Civil Society perspective might actually take place today: The Informal Interactive Hearings on International Migration and Development … Continue reading
Invitation Webinar People on the Move Migration for DevelopmentDear all, please find below the invitation to a Webinar on migration and development. 5 sessions will address the manifold implications of this “new development mantra”. The presentations by renowned experts will reach … Continue reading