- 49,273 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: New York
Today, the citizens of New York are voting for a new mayor – and it is quite likely going to be Bill de Blasio. The reports on the news remind me of a rally a month ago that took place in … Continue reading
The second parallel – if not: counter- event that will take place this week in New York on the occasion of the 2nd UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development (HLD) is the 4th International Assembly of Migrants and … Continue reading
The United Nations have opened a one-step registration for both the High-level Dialogue on Migration and Development (3-4 October 2013) and the Informal Interactive Hearings with NGOs, Civil Society and the Private Sector (15 July 2013). Both events will take … Continue reading