- 47,372 visits
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
- Interview on the Marrakesh PGA: “Equality of Rights for Everyone, Everywhere”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Palestine
After the WSFM is before the WSFM… But while there has been no announcement yet about the host of the 2016 World Social Forum on Migrations, some reports have been released and the declaration from the event that took place … Continue reading
The second day of the World Social Forum on Migration (WSFM)in Jo’burg did certainly not lack in variation: A morning panel ranging from a fundamental Palestine critique of Israel and its politics to talks on evictions and integration in the labour … Continue reading