- 47,638 visits
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Philippines
Out now: Our Special Issue(s) on “Challenging State Sovereignty: A Multi-level Approach to Southeast and East Asian #Migration “
The multi-level dimension of migration governance is gaining increasing attention – and that includes the regional and sub-regional level. As a contribution to this research, Nicola Piper, Jürgen Rüland and yours truly have guest edited a two-part special Issue for … Continue reading
Today is International Migrants Day, marking the 27th anniversary of the adoption of the “International Convention on the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families” by the General Assembly of the United Nations. Since last year there … Continue reading
I just found out yesterday, but there actually will be a counter-event to the GFMD after all: It is called “Discussion/Speak Out for Development Justice and Protest Manifestation vs. Migration for Development” and will take place in Stockholm 13-15 May 2014. … Continue reading
Today marks the day that the ILO Convention 189 on Decent Work for Domestic Workers Comes into force in the first two countries who have ratified “C189”: Uruguay and the Philippines. This is an important step on the road to a more … Continue reading