- 48,283 visits
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Puerto Vallarta
If you came to this page because I linked the blog in my article, this is obviously old news to you – otherwise, may I point out my article on the Mexican GFMD which will appear in the upcoming issue of … Continue reading
The last of this year’s GFMD thematic meetings has just been held (a workshop on migration profiles in Manila), and it is less than a month from now that the “concluding debate” will take place in Geneva. With the program … Continue reading
As I have blogged earlier, there had been some dissatisfaction with the statement of the civil society days as it was presented at the common space with the governments. Now the statement is available – please find the document attached below … Continue reading
“One step forward, one step back” was my overall assessment of the GFMD in Athens * – referring to attempts towards better interaction between Civil Society and Governments on the plus, and a major lack of transparency on the … Continue reading
During the “Common Space” session of the government GFMD, a colleague of mine received a text message: The caravan is in town! Immediately, we left the venue to look for the demonstrations that had arrived after a two-day-journey from Mexico-City. But … Continue reading
In a couple of hours I am heading back home to good, cold Germany. So, after two weeks packed to the max with everything related to the GFMD, I spoiled myself on the last day and went scuba diving. My … Continue reading