- 49,273 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: social movements
More than half a year has passed since the Global Compact on safe, orderly and regular migration has been agreed upon at the end of 2018 in Morocco and New York. Talks about the implementation and monitoring of the compact … Continue reading →
Migrant and refugee youth voices must be heard and taken seriously: That was one of the central messages of the inaugural Youth Forum held in in Marrakech last December. The event was part of the “migration week” and took place … Continue reading →
The People’s Global Action on Migration, Development & Human Rights (PGA) is a long-established Civil Society event that started in New York in 2007 and will take place for the 13th time this year in Marrakech – right after the … Continue reading →
A Special Issue of the journal “Globalizations” has been published on the theme “Migration, Civil Society and Global Governance”. It was guest edited by my esteemed colleagues Carl-Ulrik Schierup, Branka Likić-Brborić, Raúl Delgado Wise & Gülay Toksöz and focusses specifically … Continue reading →