- 49,273 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: South Africa
After the WSFM is before the WSFM… But while there has been no announcement yet about the host of the 2016 World Social Forum on Migrations, some reports have been released and the declaration from the event that took place … Continue reading
The final program for the World Social Forum on Migrations (WSFM) in Johannesburg has been released. Besides offering a multitude of workshops, plenary sessions etc. the program aims to “build bridges” in several regards. One of those bridges links to … Continue reading
There have been uncertainties about the future of the GFMD process – but it seems as if the Forum is here to stay, even beyond the next UN High-Level Dialogue on Migration in 2013. Sweden is part of the Troika that … Continue reading