- 47,638 visits
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: southeast asia
Out now: Our Special Issue(s) on “Challenging State Sovereignty: A Multi-level Approach to Southeast and East Asian #Migration “
The multi-level dimension of migration governance is gaining increasing attention – and that includes the regional and sub-regional level. As a contribution to this research, Nicola Piper, Jürgen Rüland and yours truly have guest edited a two-part special Issue for … Continue reading
This blog concerns itself predominantly with the global governance of migration (or lack thereof), but if such a regime is to evolve, it needs to rest on some solid foundation. Besides the transnational level, the regional level seems to be … Continue reading
Conference “Translocal Spatial Practices, Urban Transformations: Migration and Mobile Urbanism in South and South-East Asia”
On 14 to 16 January 2015 my colleagues Kirsten Hackenbroch, Tabea Bork-Hüffer and myself are organising an interdisciplinary workshop “Translocal Spatial Practices, Urban Transformations: Migration and Mobile Urbanism in South and South-East Asia” at the Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies … Continue reading