- 47,855 visits
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Sweden
Are there any concrete outcomes to be expected from the UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development? No and yes. No, because no binding resolution or the like is to be expected from this meeting. Yes, because it now … Continue reading
After the HLD is before the GFMD… In other words: If you thought that the upcoming UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development (UN-HLD) in New York may bring the issue of migration closer to the UN System, then don’t … Continue reading
If you came to this page because I linked the blog in my article, this is obviously old news to you – otherwise, may I point out my article on the Mexican GFMD which will appear in the upcoming issue of … Continue reading
There have been uncertainties about the future of the GFMD process – but it seems as if the Forum is here to stay, even beyond the next UN High-Level Dialogue on Migration in 2013. Sweden is part of the Troika that … Continue reading
Being a newspaper journalist by training, I have often ranted against blogs for spreading questionable information without giving any sources, mere opinions not marked as such etc. I don’t want to adhere to “When in Rome…” but here is what I heard … Continue reading