- 40,356 visits
- Out now: 2 book chapters on regional #migration governance and civil society in (South)East #Asia
- A Global Compact from Below? Civil society issues “Ten Acts” for a compact on human #mobility and #migration
- Bridging the „micro“ and the „macro”: The Mayoral Forum on #Migration and #Development An interview with Colleen Thouez (UNITAR)
- PGA opening in Berlin: A time to be excited or cautious? #MigrantRightsBerlin
- Impressions of #GFMD_CSD Day 1: Global Compact? You know nothing, Jon Snow!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Trade Union
Details are emerging on the upcoming Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) which will take place in just a little over four months in Berlin. For the first time, the Civil Society Days will start one day after the … Continue reading
Interview on the #WSFM : “We want to start a new conversation about #African dynamics on #migration “
This week will see the 6th World Social Forum on Migrations (WSFM) coming to Africa: The organizers expect up to 3000 participants gathering in Johannesburg from 5th to 8th December 2014. However, in the past weeks updates on the event … Continue reading