- 49,024 visits
- Peoples Global Action (PGA) on #Migration #Development and Human Rights started today ahead of the #GFMD12 in Quito
- New Working Paper Series on #Migration, Mobility, and Forced Displacement #MIASAmigration
- Out now: publications on regional migration governance – the case of ASEAN
- Application for Civil Society Days in Quito open / UAE will host #GFMD 2020
- Out Now: Assessments of the #GFMD and the Global Compact #ForMigration – which road from Marrakesh?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Turkey
Stefan Rother, Freiburg University This article is part of the Democracy Futures series, a joint global initiative with the Sydney Democracy Network. The project aims to stimulate fresh thinking about the many challenges facing democracies in the 21st century. Over … Continue reading
With surprisingly little fanfare, the online application process has started for the Civil Society Days component of this years’ Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD). The deadline for applications is 16 June 2015. While this deadline has been extended … Continue reading
For all of you who have been wondering what goes on during the government component of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD): Todays closing session will actually be streamed live. Do not expect major revelations or royal attendance … Continue reading