- 40,063 visits
- A Global Compact from Below? Civil society issues “Ten Acts” for a compact on human #mobility and #migration
- Bridging the „micro“ and the „macro”: The Mayoral Forum on #Migration and #Development An interview with Colleen Thouez (UNITAR)
- PGA opening in Berlin: A time to be excited or cautious? #MigrantRightsBerlin
- Impressions of #GFMD_CSD Day 1: Global Compact? You know nothing, Jon Snow!
- #GFMD10 Civil Society Day opening – livestream online now / GFMD app #GFMD_CSD
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: United States
Today, the citizens of New York are voting for a new mayor – and it is quite likely going to be Bill de Blasio. The reports on the news remind me of a rally a month ago that took place in … Continue reading
OK, I decided that will catch up with the Picture galeries of the various marches, pickets and, yes, flashmob, of the past days in chronological order. First of is the #3MW flashmob organized by the International Assembly of Migrants and Refugees (IAMR) on … Continue reading
Are there any concrete outcomes to be expected from the UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development? No and yes. No, because no binding resolution or the like is to be expected from this meeting. Yes, because it now … Continue reading
While most eyes have been on the UN High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development this upcoming October, the more crucial event from a Civil Society perspective might actually take place today: The Informal Interactive Hearings on International Migration and Development … Continue reading