- 47,381 visits
- Reportage from the first Youth Forum in Marrakech #Youth4Migration
- Mayors Mechanism will become part of the #GFMD this year – Thouez: “bolsters position of GFMD in supporting implementation of Global Compact #ForMigration “
- Interview: Bedeutung und Auswirkungen des #Migrationspakt – und wie geht es weiter?
- Auf gut Deutsch: Meine Beiträge zum #Migrationspakt
- Interview on the Marrakesh PGA: “Equality of Rights for Everyone, Everywhere”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
© Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG 2010-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stefan Rother and GFMD-BLOG with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: World Trade Organization
I have spent most of the last days at Civil Society counter-Events to the WTO which has been very fruitful but came at a Price: there was no easily accessible Internet connection at the two venues. Thus, I am lagging behind … Continue reading
Despite previous declarations to the contrary, Ministers keep attempting to solve remaining controversies on the Bali Package at the Ministerial. WTO Director General Roberto Azevêdo had warned before the Bali Meeting that the unresolved issues were too complex to find … Continue reading
Anti-WTO protest comes in many shapes and colours – and this one in the form of a free Music download: On “Rock against the Round”, the Musicians against the WTO (MAW) Project has put their protest into music and lyrics. The … Continue reading
„They say WTO! We Say Hell No!” This is just one of the slogans under which civil society organisations are protesting the upcoming 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Bali. Migrant organizations will play a major … Continue reading
For blogpost #100 I was able to invite political scientist and WTO-expert Angela Geck (pictured) to contribute a guest editorial. Why is this contribution of high relevance for a blog on migration and development? For once, the WTO will be met by … Continue reading